Monday, March 3, 2008

High Firm Cervix Creamy Cm

The Magal Touba

In Senegal, the majority of Muslims are still connected, directly or indirectly, a religious leader (a holy man). And all marabouts are generally linked to varying degrees, to a religious brotherhood. So when we speak of Islam in Senegal, the first words that come to the Western mind knowing the country is the question: "Are you or Tidjane Murid? . (...) Since its inception, the base point of Muridism is the city of Touba with its famous mosque. The brotherhood has headed a caliph general commander of the entire community, and is himself a descendant Live shows and late Ahmadou Mbacke said "Serigne Touba. Access to the "Caliphate" is from father to son or from the older brothers of the deceased religious leader for perpetuating the aura of the founder of the tariqa.
http://www.afrik.com/article7923.html

113 years since the Mourides celebrate every year the Great Magal of Touba. This event was launched in 1895 by the great marabout Serigne Touba to mark his departure from exile in Gabon. A veritable tidal wave invades the human city on this occasion. Not only Senegalese, but people from from across Africa and worldwide take part in this pilgrimage. In all more than a million people invaded the city of Touba Magal for. It was totally under the impression that the whole world Senegal moves there. Dakar is empty during this period, no traffic, since all go to Touba.

Last Sunday, mothers, daughters and friends of my family went to Touba. It seems that Oliver and Ariane go there too. Pope wants me to come, I go? Hmmm that's my kind of send off the GB I can not have too much work in the Network. In addition it seems it's hot out there, I am already in a crowd to hush. And the hymns I am more capable. I asked Karim, in case I miss anything. I confirm my decision in assuring that it will be 100 times worse than the crowd at the show from Morgan Heritage. In addition it is too hot, there are water shortages, power and many pickpockets. Fatou also tells me the next morning there an epidemic of meningitis is also underway. (Yes, I know I'm vaccinated but good). And with such a large crowd so far this hospital can be worrying. However, it must certainly be the atmosphere. It's a great celebration marked by the sharing or people offer those who want all kinds of food (sheep, chicken, beef, camel, pigeon, pigeon etc ...?). It even seems that it is common for people not finding a place to stay or do by inviting people from the corner to spend the night at home.

Follow in real time Maggal: http://www.touba.tv/
Also: http://www.htcom.sn/article49.html

--- I 'had written the post Last week, I do not regret not having been there. Olivier says he slept on the floor. Ariane has been taken in a car accident that injured a friend in the leg, blood everywhere. And not obvious to go to the hospital in such chaos. Ouff

0 comments:

Post a Comment