Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Genital Wart Vs Ingrown Hair

The end of an adventure .. and the beginning of another! Other comments

An end
Last night I supped with Fatou and Elhadj, after a hot shower, a good dinner and a little salsa, I made my farewells, I was very happy to have known. Fatou says she thinks to come to Quebec this summer, maybe we can dance salsa together at the Cactus. Then this morning jai makes pancakes to thank the people of the Network. They all loved it. It remains to change my CFA francs into euros, get my bag and I'm ready. I fly tonight at 23:50 with no other companion than my teddy bear, that after much deliberation I decided to bring.

A new adventure
After spending four months in Senegal, I begin a new adventure for six weeks. This time I visit Morocco, Spain and France . Mountains, deserts, hiking, meeting new people. I invite you to follow my adventures via this new blog:



http://marocespagnefrance.blogspot.com/


.. see you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment