Friday, February 22, 2008

How To Get Rid Of Mucus In Throat In Newborn

Bouffe

Many skip breakfast here (a question of saving money). The morning usually is bread with butter and instant coffee. Personally I also add a banana (because i have the chance to pay me fruit). I learned early stay the breakfast buffet was not included in what the network paid for my family. Fatou me therefore paid for milk and cereal so that can lunch at work. Fatou thank you.

Lunch is around 14h and is often the same, ie the tchéboudienne , rice and fish. Whole fish n nt in large dish, or take small pieces with your fingers. Often I try sit on the side or there is the carrot for a few vegetables and because it is not cool to dip into things not being within its area of u flat. After carrot tit, tit little one, and some fish. I eat slowly because there are often sharp. And lots of rice. Even a little from the bottom of the pot a bit more dry and crunchy, I like. There are two other dishes that are often served at lunch and I do not like too ... Something peanut sauce and another sauce okra sauce (sticky). In fai t, when I realize that's the breakfast I'll hau t get me white rice and I eat it only as a meal. Or maybe I'm opening a candy cane mixed vegetables in my precious reserve.

Dinner is taken to 21h and is more varied. Tuna meatballs. Beans and sheep. Mutton and potatoes in sauce. Spaghetti with lamb and potatoes. We eat a lot of sheep here. Intestines, head, liver, heart , we eat at all ("we" here excludes the speaker: P). Must be careful because often ago tit bits of bone in the sauce. We often eat fish that are present in the head and tail in the dish. The chicken is very rare, but when eaten, also found the neck of the chicken in the dish (which I'm a kid, I find nothing to eat). Dinner is almost always served with bread. Sometimes a little wet lettuce, beans, tomatoes and cucumber slices in the center while absent join. French fries are also sometimes served cold, which I accompany with a ketchup container is in the oven. We use the oven for more than pantry oven itself. My favorite meal is consisting of pulses and very similar to chili. I say clearly Yum Yum hard to demonstrate that love in the vain hope they do more often. During the meal I'm the only one who drinks, taking a few sips of water in my canteen; people here still drink after dinner and never during.

It eats t ery rarely Desser t, and it always consists of fruit. The latter is expensive (especially for a large family), that if we buy in season. When I arrived we ate xal (watermelon) almost every night. Often at night I'll take a look at the office and I made a mint milk. Too good. Really I'll bring 50 bags in Canada.

Other than that the food at the restaurants there also. The very popular and many dibiteries offering grilled lamb with mustard and onions. Aida loves me I find it rather bold. I often go to a fast food restaurant, buy a hamburger. Coarse bread. Small ball. Fried egg. Gruyere cheese. Dijon Mustard (- no, I want no mustard please ). Tomato slices (- I want to do th up, you can put 3, 4?). fries in the burger (- you can put the chips in hand - no it's impossible ). Restaurants where one sits to eat u are separated by a sheet or wall, protected from the street and bystanders. Issues that clients are at the shelter a kid nt Pollution cars, but mostly they have peace when they eat, to pay for a meal at the restaurant while others are starving, saying it can do jealous. Roch and when I went to a restaurant in Joal, a semi-open sheet separating our table from the view of the street. At the end of the meal, a child will throw a glance and sees us. - Toubab! Give me the duck! By pointing my empty Fanta. - Ben am! I say laughing knowing that it is empty. His two friends rushed to the interior of the restaurant and take the cold remains of my plate full speed. They really seem to be hungry. I feel bad, I must do something. I leave my bag and I kept 3 apples as snacks for the weekend. They look at me eyes wide and each told me a big - Thank . I feel a little better but I wish I could do more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment