Thursday, February 14, 2008

How Do I Get Pokemon Gold For My Vba

Television Music

In Quebec, I never spend the evening watching TV. Here my evenings are less busy so I look at from time to time is a good way to learn about the culture and reality. People watch it a lot here. We often come into my room, I am asked incredulously why TV is not on while I write. The person then turns and walks away.

There are several television series imported from elsewhere, translated into French. U.S.: Prison Break, My Wife and Kids . Some Latin American soap operas, including one from Mexico that I listen a little, entitled The stepmother . Or police dramas of France. TV5 World displays programs stuffed French expressions left me perplexed.

The national chains have soap operas, newscasts and talk show often in Wolof, sometimes in French. And most of the time, half French, half Wolof. The facilitator asks his question in French, the person begins his sentence in French ... then ends in Wolof! And pouf, interviewing switch in Wolof, a word of French from time to time, just give me a false hope to understand. I would not imagine such a situation in Quebec, imagine an interview beginning in French ending in English! It would rise fast enough! (The opposite is inconceivable, I doubt that deviates English to French, enh!)

Often, most of the time when music videos, often mbalax, sometimes zouk, hip hop, a bar scrolls continuously with different advertisements stuffed fotes dortografe. "APREN the Koran in a rapideumen me! Apel o 77 .... "I wind wheelbarrows. O contakt me 77 ... "

thing very well with the web, I can remotely monitor, at least when my connection allows it, the new issue Marc Labreche of god "3600 seconds of ecstasy". I was too crampée at the first skit, the Circle, with the show stopping suddenly to let the lady praying, my reality ... it was too

0 comments:

Post a Comment