Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hematocrit Levels High

Silence vaccinate!

A new documentary on vaccines implicated in some cases of autism. I'm not saying they're right. But it is interesting to know the opinions of everyone. I know that in the case of Joel, it's nothing to see as backward in time, I am reminded of oddities dating from birth. The vaccines were not coincident with his state. But I can admit that for some cases, possible. The concentration of certain chemicals found in vaccines (including mercury) may have caused neurological problems and created conditions of autism.

http://www.radio-canada.ca/nouvelles/societe/2009/01/24/001-silence-on-vaccine.shtml

My two children have received all the basic vaccines and I n have never noticed any change in their health during or after vaccination. Now, that does not mean that I have total confidence in this system. I know that pharmaceuticals are not as white as snow ... Maybe I'm not trying to cause any price because I know that Joel is out this controversy, but for some parents and for the future, we should be sure that vaccines are dangerous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment