Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hallmark Channel In Canada

Violence Emergency ...

My son is 7 years Asperger an easy victim. He does not defend himself. Is beating without flinching. He instructed to tell an adult when that happens. The guilty are punished. But it recurs regularly. What can we do to prevent it? We agree that all children could be victims. A little too small, too big, too thin or too fat, too nice and naive, too tannic and exacerbated, black hair or red hair, all or nothing is an excuse for bullying ... Verbal or physical. At 6-7 years ?!?!? Amazing ... my mother's heart is torn to know that my son was beaten feet during a recess.

Autistic, he is an easy victim. Yet it is charming, looks good and wants friends. And despite his achievement, I think he takes it really well. Yes, it has interests and wants a little tight control everything (it reassures him) but it is not so tiring as this ... it still fits in the standard egocentric young people her age. I'm not and I TED such as him at his age. What's the problem? Do I have to teach him strength to defend themselves? To hear him tell me he just wait for the ordeal that eventually when he gets hit, it's too ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment