Monday, March 23, 2009

Gameshark Pokemon Crystal Trading

Oh I forgot, and I frankly am not proud

forget the birthday of my youngest! Damn, he is 4 years old today! The pacifier fairy will spend tonight and leave a gift in exchange for his sucks (which he takes at night) ... I expect some Larmet but hey, things will go well! When

Loïc was born, we moved to 2 fingers of losing because of a catastrophic end of pregnancy and premature birth constrained by pre-eclampsia. In addition to a dramatic birth, I had to spend the next 3 weeks to anxiety, they can not take it, breastfeed normally, cherish it because it remained in an incubator ... very hard on the nerves that! But then, he has 4 years now, obviously did not have all his teeth but he has quite a character and it makes me understand at all day how he got through his difficult birth: it is a flying!

Bravo Loic and I hope that the time for nonsense is not ended so quickly ... anyway, I love your escapades to tell my friends who always tell me that you're a little angel ...
I love you!



0 comments:

Post a Comment